You are not getting enough customers. Nobody is buying your products, your services, or your coaching.
Your calendar has big empty spaces waiting to be filled. Maybe you’re getting some 2-3 customers, but that doesn’t make a difference at all.
You want to make more money.
You want to get more customers.
You want to sell more of your products and services. Right?
…it seems impossible for you to make money online.
Today you’ll see how to craft mouth-watering offers your customer can’t wait to order.
Sell a Transformation
If you want to make more money, I recommend you implement this tip right away.
Selling a transformation is by far the best way to sell more of your products. It works so well because you’re making a promise to your customer.
A transformation is essential. When you’re selling something online, people expect results and your product or service is simply a shortcut to an outcome.
As long as you’re providing this, you’ll make tons of money.
Charlie Hoehn, for example, has an online course where he teaches people how to land their dream job.
His transformation Land your dream job.
Here’s how you can offer a transformation:
- Think about your ideal customer: You don’t want to sell your products to everyone. You must have one image of your ideal customer in mind. If it’s difficult for you, think about someone who has already worked with you.
- Know their problems: Here you can do some research. You can find the comments your customer leaves; you can take a look at their Twitter and Facebook. Your task here to find the problems they are is suffering from and observe their pattern.
Pro Tip: If you have an email list, that’s great. You can directly ask your subscribers for feedback by sending a survey form or a single question.
- Repackage Your Products: Repackage your product or service according to your ideal customer problems. It’s super-easy to do; if you are selling an eBook on copywriting and your client is suffering from email copywriting, repackage it. Write Master Email Copywriting in 7 Days.
Niche Down in Your Industry
There’s a saying:
Become a small fish in a big pond or a big fish in a small pond
It means you can focus on a big industry and get forgotten easily, or you can target a more specific industry and become a go-to expert there.
That’s totally up to you.
You can’t sell your product to everyone in your market. It doesn’t work that way; you need to focus on a particular niche.
For example, think about two app designers. Who’s going to have more success?
- The designer who promises to help you design an app.
- The designer who promises to help you design an app for Apple Store.
Of course, it’s the second one.
This is why you need to niche down.
The more specific your niche, the easier it is for you to sell and the more you can charge.
For example, Joseph Michael teaches writers how to use Scrivener.
His course is only for writers who want to use Scrivener to publish their books.
Now, that’s what I call niching down.
In the last section, you’ve already done some research. As of now, you have identified your ideal customer and his problems.
Now, what you need to do is create a solution for your ideal customers.
And that’s easy.
By niching down and promising more specific results you can increase your revenue and your profits.
Write Copy for Your Ideal Customer
The copy of your sales page is an extremely important thing.
Get it right and you can get highly motivated and hardworking clients.
Get it wrong and you either won’t get enough clients, or they’ll be demanding a refund right from day one.
That’s what makes your sales page so crucial.
If your sales page copy is aligned with your ideal customer, you will be making tons of money. It’s that simple.
Here’s a great example:
Brennan Dunn’s Double Your Freelancing Rate is a great example to include here.
Notice his first few lines.
They are written only for one person: his ideal customer.
That way he is attracting only the customers he wants.
Writing a sales page isn’t an easy task, but with proper research, planning, and some copywriting tips you can craft an amazing copy only for your ideal customers.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Research your ideal customers as much as you can. Notice his problems. And if you have an email list, you don’t even need to do research. You can create a small Google Form and send it to high engaged subscribers.
- Jot down the key phrases your customer uses to explain his problem.
- Start writing your sales page copy and imagine you’re talking directly to your ideal customer.
Talk About Benefits Not Features
You know that benefits sell, not features.
Features are just plain stuff and benefits are the good results that come from that stuff.
For example, “Pinterest Marketing” is a feature and “Pinterest Marketing to Grow Your Blog’s Traffic” is a benefit.
Benefits make it super-easy it for you to sell your products.
Apple is a great example to include here.
Here, Apple could directly mention the screen size but instead, they talked about real benefit:
“An awesome display of progress.”
You’ll also notice that when you talk about benefits, you’re also mentioning the current problems of your customer and at a certain point many of your customers just want to work with whoever best knows about their current problem.
So talk about benefits, instead of features.
Here’s a great exercise for you to find benefits for your customer:
- Brainstorm as many customer problems as you can and write them down. For example: “I’m gaining weight continuously after giving birth.”
- Now, offer the real solution to those problems. For example: “This 5-Part video series for pregnant women will help you reduce weight”.
- If necessary, niche down further to solve the problem. For example: “The 5 yoga exercises pregnant women need to lose their baby weight.”
Remove the Risk Factor
Nobody likes to take risks, especially when there’s money.
If you want more revenue you must remove the risks involved and make the checkout process as smooth as possible.
The easiest way to eliminate risk to your customer is to guarantee your rate.
- 30-day no questions asked, money-back guarantee.
- Try the product before you buy.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Customer testimonials are another great way to reduce risk and add authenticity to your products.
This way you can build instant credibility with your visitors.
So, here’s what you need to do right now:
- Create guarantee like, 30-day no questions asked money back guarantee to eliminate the risk involved.
- Build authenticity and credibility by showing testimonials, and also a little bit about yourself.
Create Tiered Pricing
What if I told you that one simple method could triple your revenue?
Would you pay attention?
It’s called tiered or selling in different packages.
Why does this work?
You’re offering different packages on the basis of value.
This way you can acquire most of your customers and if you’re smart enough, you can use email marketing to sell your most valuable product package.
There are many other benefits, such as:
- It doesn’t scare away customers because of a huge price tag.
- It keeps the door open for most of your customers.
- It offers value-based pricing, so it’s fair for most of your customers.
Nathan Barry, for instance, offers a 3 tier pricing for his book authority.
Using this approach, he can acquire most of his customers in a simple and sleek way.
So right now, here’s what you have to do:
- Create three packages for your product or services. Basic, intermediate, and advanced.
- Set a price for each package and add value. If you need help, look at what other people are offering.
And then it’s going to be super easy for you to earn more money from your business.
Now It’s Your Turn
There you have it…
…you’ve seen 6 powerful ways to craft mouth-watering offers for your clients and customers.
Now, you need to implement them in your sales page.
Show visitors you know them, you know their problem and then provide a solution to their problem. That’s how you get more sales.